Wednesday 5 October 2011

Be Good on Dukan?

Account overview - Account Settings:

'via Blog this'






I try really hard but have found myself wanting sweet things which is unlike me.. I succumbed to some sweet waffles that no-one else in the family would eat, and the crumbs from some biscuits I made. I then realised that the reason why was more to do with my monthly cycle..I wish I had known this and had made the Dukan Cheesecake.

Dukan states that a woman can fluctuate by up to 4lbs when they are near their cycle.. I certainly noticed this with step aerobics I was doing on the scales. I am really trying not to weigh myself every day as this distorts the true picture and can affect my mood too.

Anyway the Fromage Frais I use is form the BE GOOD range in Sainsbury's and I wish I had read the label and taken heed of eh 0% fat dairy product.
Anyway I also listed to Fly Lady Pod cast and they talk about how one set back does not have to mean the end or cost you lots more pounds than the actual item.. So I am going to be nice to me and have three pure protein days to get myself on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment