Wednesday 28 September 2011

grumpy day

I have lost another three pounds. However I am feeling grumpy and tired. maybe my body is catching up with too much exercise. In fact I am writing this on my IPod touch in bed.. A rare place to be in the day. I made myself a. Savoury Gallete this morning in my new non stick pan. I also made one for my daughter and added cheese to hers whilst mine had smoked salmon. The non stick pan I had before certainly was not anymore but I hardly noticed due to the amount of oil there was.
Dukan says that when the risk of giving up is high, the role exercise plays is crucial. Yet also advises do not practice sports whilst on an intense period of loosing weight. And advises that this may make one feel more tired than usual.. I can accept that and will now have a sleep. I am fortunate that I have the time to do this. Anyone starting the Dukan diet should really not attempt to do so without the book. It explains the complexities of dieting and is at the moment my constant companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment