Wednesday 21 September 2011

Oh! those scales are not moving on the Dukan Diet!


The scales are not moving.. Even worse although its hard for me to say I have gone up 1.5lbs..
   
But I figure that is no bad thing at least I know that what I am eating is not contributing to a gain.. I recall in the book that the body wants to hold on to this weight and will try very hard to maintain a heavier weight if it used to it. Eventually it will give up. I have convinced myself that this Dukan diet works . For me there is no other alternative..If I give up what else have I got?.. anything else will definitely result in a Gain.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe because you haven't had a good BM?! I also think there's definitely something to your reasoning as well. Lots of people seem to have experienced the same problem but after sticking with it they've succeeded in losing more weight! I'm just finishing day 2 of attack phase & have already lost 3 lbs!! It's such a thrill & so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete