Friday 23 September 2011

Salmon and cream cheese bites or canapes - Attack



A nice impressive recipe that does not take long to prepare.. But you do need to make before hand as it needs some chilling tome to become solid. I brought some smoked salmon and had some  very light cream cheese   and wanted to combine the two.

I added lemon zest and herbs finely chopped  and back pepper to the cream cheese.

Put some cream cheese  in the middle of the salmon and roll them in cling film and set aside in the fridge for an hour or more.. When ready to serve into pieces about an inch thick.. And serves


My five year old daughter liked these and said she wished she could have them everyday.. This is a great ( An expensive achievement) as she  thinks some of the recipes I have tried on the Dukan diet are "gross"
My husband remarked.. did you make those! They did look professional and shop brought.

This would make a great appetiser or canapés.. I shall certainly have some of these in the fridge wrapped up ready for when guests come round at Christmas. ( of dear I have written the C word in September)

This recipe would work with ham too.




No comments:

Post a Comment