Sunday 18 September 2011

17lbs in 12 days

Salter scales at Argos go up to 28.5 lbs

When you step on the scale .. does it leave you in a bad mood for the day.?
Do you put of doing things through lack of energy?
Are you sensitive to the way people look at you and things they say that are connected to your weight?

Well I am all of the above and have taken steps to change this.

I was on attack for 5 days and lost 13 lbs and then the scales stood till for three days, But today after four days on consolidation the loss is there I have lost a further 5lbs.

I noticed that even when the loss was not happening I was not upset when I stepped of the scales, because I knew that there was no way I was going to get a surprise. I was eating what I should have eared and exercising moderately... (very at the moment)

Dukan says " The Weight loss period is a Period of war and is achieved through Victory"

How about this saying

from Dwight D Eisenhower " we are going to have peace even if we have to fight for it"

The War on Weight continues and the worse part is when you do not realise you are at war.. your body, your knees, your emotions and people around you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment